Sunday, September 30, 2012

Monthly Model

 Welcome to the first edition of "Opticks Magazine". This month featuring the aspiring model Keren, who is also my art director, girl friend, and occasional voice activated light stand.

After doing some experiments with my new white background and flashes I decided to upload a selection of the images from the day. I wanted to add a little interest to all that white space so here is the result. Also, I had just started working with Adobe Illustrator so forgive me if it is a little jumbled. I wanted to try everything.

Beyond these opening remarks I have surprisingly little to add. There is enough chit chat in the images themselves, and that too, is not to be taken too seriously...

Also, a link to additional photos is added at the end.







































More images are linked here.





No comments:

Post a Comment